Why not join other local people in the same position as you who are looking to get into work or volunteering?
The Richmond AID Peer Support Job Club is a place for disabled people to come and work towards their employment goals. This could be trying to find a job or maybe looking for some work experience or volunteering. It is called Peer Support Job Club because we want to encourage you to share your experiences with each other.
Our weekly Peer Support job club offers the opportunity to be part of a friendly group who meet regularly to share experiences, advice and support. Within the group members can:
- swap experiences, looking at what has worked and what hasn’t
- find solutions to overcoming obstacles faced in searching for a job or volunteering
- offer feedback to each other
- tackle challenges and encourage one another’s weekly successes
- work on interview practice and techniques together when required
We will provide you with the tools that you need and the group will be led by staff from Richmond AID who can offer help and guidance; whatever stage of the journey you are on.
For more information on this service, contact our Employment and Inclusion Manager.
Employment and Involvement Manager: Jamie Cutler
Phone: 020 8831 6072